Adv

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Entry Ciput



Hi everyone..

Last entry aku pada new year 2012 and this is my 2nd entry pada tahun 2012. Wallahh pejam celik pejam celik lama gila tak update blog. Anyway kalau aku update pon takde sapa nak baca dan bukan dapat award nuffnag pon wakakakkak.

but now i am started to update my blog for my own selfsatisfation, yer la orang tak glamer kan :) so update untuk baca sendiri hihiihi.

Anyway, i am happy mother with 2 kids now. One is 5 year lovely son and another one is my beautiful daughter now is 2 months old. I was delivered my darling on 30 July 2012 for Ceaser section this time and you guys can called her Adinda or Bunga :)

Tiada apa yang indah selain melihat suami dan anak-anak berada di depan mataku. They are all my heart and my soul.

Nothing to change.

Well maybe i will come back soon to update more at my blog. Insyaallah.

see yaa..


No comments: